How Online Coaching Will Help You Get Leaner, Stronger, And More Confident:
1. Initial Assessment
Your success depends on having a plan individualized to you. The initial assessment guarantees everything that makes you unique is taken into consideration.
- Strategy Session - We'll determine precisely what you want to accomplish, and why. From there, you'll get a plan that fits exactly to your specific needs and lifestyle.
- Health History - Any relevant health issues or injuries are taken into consideration as your program is being designed, so that your training and nutrition improve your health.
- Nutrition Assessment - We'll determine what's missing in your nutrition preventing the optimal hormones, lean muscle gain, and fat loss you want.
- Movement Screen - The movement screen uncovers any muscular imbalances and weakness, so they can be addressed in your training program. You’ll look better, feel better, and move better.
2. Individualized Nutrition Plan
Nutrition is key to achieving a lean, strong body. But it doesn't have to be confusing... or make your life suck. Your nutrition plan is built around finding what’s most sustainable for you.
- Diet Structure Fit To You - We work together to determine the diet structure that best fits your lifestyle. There is no one-size-fits-all approach here - you don't have to track macros, go low-carb, paleo, or anything of the sort. This is about finding the nutrition strategy that works best for you.
- Sustainability - Changing your body is challenging, but your diet shouldn't make the rest of your life miserable. You'll learn how to sustain a lean, strong body while fueling your body properly.
- Guidance - You'll get hundreds of macro friendly recipes, strategies for life-events, and constant guidance to make this all easier.
3. Customized Training Program
Your program is built specifically for you. You'll achieve your performance and aesthetic goals, without living in the gym.
- Your Optimal Dose - Movements, training frequency, and volume all matched to your goals and lifestyle. These all-important factors to results are optimized for your specific goals.
- Specialized Training Phases - Nothing is random. Your training is mapped out in phases, designed to progressively move you towards your goal body. Phases change monthly to keep your training fun and engaging.
- Knowledge - You'll learn the how and why of everything in your program. You'll never have to feel lost or confused in the gym again.
4. Access And Accountability
You'll constantly have me in your corner as a guide, with all the tools you need to be successful. I'm also here to call you out when needed. You'll learn everything you need to know to sustain your results for the rest of your life, without me.
- Weekly Updates - For any program or nutrition tweaks, and ensure weekly goals are met.
- Daily Accountability - Accountability breeds consistency. You get lots of it.
- Adjustments - Traveling, sick, hurt, etc.? No worries, you'll get the needed adjustments to keep progress rolling.
- 24/7 Access To Me And My Network - You not only have constant access to me any time you have questions, or need motivation and guidance - you're now connected to an entire network of world-class coaches through me. Between all of us, there's no problem we can't help you solve.
- You'll never feel alone during this process.
"He's Always In Your Corner"
Jeremiah has been incredibly supportive while training with him. He's taught me so much about nutrition and fitness, more than I could imagine. He’s always in your corner and supportive through whatever you have going on. My whole mindset has changed for the better.
So Proud To Be A Client of Jeremiah's
I never would’ve dreamed of the progress I’ve made. He is an amazing trainer with amazing content. He’s 110% invested in you as a person as well as your training program and progress. Can’t thank him enough for everything he’s done for me